
So, a month is left and...WE ARE GETTING CLOSE TO FINISHING THE BENCH!! Okay, not really "close" but we have started to print out the kids final pieces on the CNC machine. Still a lot of work a head of us, but we are getting there.
In other IDO news, if you have been checking on the blog weekly, you might remember a couple weeks back (might even be last week, my memory is fading away...) that Professor Martin Linder and a fellow classmate had worked on a tshirt design entitled "Every Child Left Behind," well... these bad boys have finally arrived, for about a week now, and let me tell you... they are looking spiff-y.

If you would like one, please contact me or leave a message on our facebook.
So Friday started off normal, the kids working in Illustrator on their pieces, and to be honest, I knew Stacy (one of the leads for the project) and Phillip(Assistant Director) had started working on the final panels, but it totally slipped my mind.



Before leaving the school, Phillip sugguested that I run downstairs to take more pictures of the final pieces that were being worked on. Our subjects : Evander and Ignacio. This is what made my day, especially since I skipped my first class to take these pictures. :P


I was unable to get Evander when he got his printed out, HOWEVER, I was able to get Ignacio on camera.






Back to Evander...WHAT? HE'S... FIRST PANEL DONE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

NOPE! You thought I was going to spoil it for you? You are just going to have to come to our event or wait until everyone is done and I post pictures... BY THE WAY... if you're wondering what event, now would be a GREAT time to refresh your memories.

See you all soon!
Amazing blog, amazing design, amazing teenage creativity, amazing university student mentors.
ReplyDeleteMarty
great job martin - this looks fantastic!
ReplyDelete